Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Hey!

For starters, I did not abandon my lil ol' blog. It's just that I lack of time to do it...(that's a new way of admitting how lazy I am...) Gosh anyway, it left 9 days more before Xmas. Talking about Xmas, as we all know, it's a season of giving...most of my fave shops offers super great bargains! Skin Food, Elianto, The Body Shop all offers super good bargain. I bought 3 Xmas gift boxes from Skin Food, which is kinda a splurge but at the end I got a super cute calendar! :D I'll post the pic soon, since I don't have a decent camera...:(

I have decided to make my blog a review blog. What kind of review? Well, mostly anything that I encounter like, cosmetics, books, movies, food, etc. All ratings are personally came from my opinion and experience, so feel free to point out your opinions. I very much welcome it! :D

1 comment:

  1. that's okay Ms Ruhaidah, I just can wait to see review about make-up....=)

    ReplyDelete