Sunday, October 17, 2010

Confession of a Makeup Junkie

Hey, I am officially 28 years old now. Hmm...thank Allah for giving me the opportunity to live 'til this age. I hope to see more of this marvellous creation in this world by Him much longer. Amin.

Anyway, on a lighter note, I celebrated my b'day by buying some of my favorite things in the world. Manga and cosmetics! It was kinda bummed when I see none of my fave mangas available in Kino....Otomen will only be out in November...Honey Hunt, I think it will be on December or next year. I wanted to buy Yoshihara Yuki's Butterflies and Flowers, but to buy all 4 volumes....is totally crazy, as advised by my wallet. Haizz....

Next, I browse some shops and my eyes got googly gaga, went I saw The Etude House!! It is so freaking cute and pink! It made me feel like I stepped into a little girl's room and play dress up! The sad thing is, I didn't manage to snap a pic of this cute as pie shop...SINCE I don't have any fancy shmancy camphone or digital camera...But here is one pic that I take from the Net...(credits to the user, thanks for the nice pic...)




Another reason why I stepped into this shop because I remembered that Etude House sells the best BB cream! Like a curious cat, I venture into the shop, and yes, their BB Cream is super amazing! It's leightweight, fragrance free but left a slight shimmer on the surface.

1 comment: