Monday, October 25, 2010

Mask Sheets and Bishies! :D

You guys must be wondering what are the connections of these 2 things? I am absolutely OBSESSED with it lately! I bought a new anime last week, just to kill my boring time at home. I was sceptic at first since, I don't know the story of the anime....I just randomly bought it since, well the cover is nice and it was filled with BISHIES!!! Hunky hunky samurai bishies! Here's the cover...



Nice eh? Just dreaming about hot guys in samurai kit makes you salivating like crazy...(ehem!!). ANYWAY, the storyline was good, thrown with some vampiristic mix....niceeee!!! I absolutely adore Hijikata's seiyuu, Shinichiro-san....his voice is very calming and charismatic....not so romantic though. Another character I like is Saitou....oh man, I seriously like guys with a mysterious aura, gloomy and kinda a loner. I tried to post their sweet mug but dunno what's wrong...(I'll try again later). :/

On to the next one, my second obsession is more crazy than the first one. Lately, I've been rummaging many beauty shops...like The SkinFood, The Face Shop, Elianto, The Body Shop and Etude House. I went to Benefit counter as well. There were many things that I bought like lotions (although I have tons of it at home!!), new lippie (courtesy of Benefit) and of course, a series of face mask sheet. Apart from cheap, it's also less hassle to be done with and well, it's not so time consuming.

3 comments:

  1. Wow Ms Ruhaidah...salivating like crazy eh? Can I pick one of them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha, girls actually this post is still a long way to go....but I suddenly have hunger pangs....cari makan dulu lor....hahaha....yes Fatim, you can pick as long as it's not my fave guys...hahaha!

    ReplyDelete