Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pampering Needed!

This semester totally challenged me. To be a better person? I hope. But, I dunno, maybe it's the age factor, I feel so totally tired most of the time. Sure I got my beauty sleep and power naps but, still I feel lethargic. Maybe because of the classes roster? Or new management order? I dunno...like seriously I dunno who to blame anymore. What I determine to do at the moment, once I get ka-ching, I will go to some spa for some pampering lovin'.

Also, I check the latest news for Dynasty Warriors 7. Got new characters and even a new force! That should be super great! Got 2 new Sima brothers...maybe Sima Shi's sons and one lady for the Shu forces. I can't wait to see the transformation of the rest of the gang. I hope not so hoochy mama la...especially for the girls and I hope really reeally hope, Da Qiao will be included....I missed her. Not that she's the strongest character, just I like to watch the Sun Ce and Da Qiao moment when playing the game...:D

No comments:

Post a Comment